.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 20, 2007

Triune of Evil

I have decided that in addition to Minnie McG, and Rubeus, ....Filius Flitwick is also evil. In PoA, the three of them meet with Fudge and Madame Rosmerta, in the Three Broomsticks. It is said that Rosmerta was under Imperius in HBP, and maybe she was, but it might have been as an alibi. She could have been working with Draco. On the other hand, she really did believe in Sirius Black, so she might be innocent. Maybe.

But this is about Flitwick. If you take all the things he's done, it adds up like McG and Rubeus...
It's all little things, there is never very much about Filius in the books. He brought a three-legged stool, rather then the four-legged stool, which could indicate that he is helping keep the four houses seperate. Sirius was housed in his office, in Bk3...

There is more, but I am not going to go through it all right now. I've decided that those three are the Triune of Evil, and I wanted to get it down,... so if it turns out I was right (LOL) then I can say... "see! I knew it!" :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home