.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Here we go....

Disclaimer: I am not Rowling. I am not scholastic or anyone else. I haven't read the book. I haven't seen the book. I haven't seen SCAN'S of the book. If I've gotten any of this right, it is due to 'good sleuthing' over @ New Clues Forums... or Dumb Luck.

I've got to say, that I have thought several times about getting on here and posting more of my theories. There is a lot to think about.

Recently, I realized I had not been thinking 'outside the box' when it comes to the Founders. People think she could be part-centaur.... but I think she could be 'Goblinish'. I have also come to the conclusion.. all on my own.. before today.. (see my New Clues Forum posts, for verification of the dates)... that Ravenclaw's relic is a tiara... either the one in the Room of Requirement, or Great-Auntie Muriel's. yes

I find, though, that I'm afraid.. if I guess anything with too much accuracy, that some of these weird "powers that be" would try to sue me or something. Not LOL, either. I look at what Scholastic has been up to.. and it creeps me out.

None-the-less, I am going to post some final thoughts... and I hope I'll think to continue to do this for the next couple of days.

Draco, again... while he likely IS a death eater.. is most certainly a werewolf. not werewolf that we see...

Severus Snape is good. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hagrid, McG, or Flitwick (if not all) is bad. No, on all counts.. *drat*

Bill will be the new DADA teacher...Nope... (or Sev will be exonerated, and return) kinda

Griphook is on the cover with Harry yes!!!... not Dobby.... maybe Kreacher. close

Aberforth and Albus, if not the same person... have been impersonating each other. And while Albus will remain dead.. it might be... that he actually died a while ago, and Abe has been 'impersonating' him all along. nope

Arthur had been under the Imperius curse before... likely due to something Lucius did. we aren't told

Lucius will die. Arthur and/or Molly will die. Severus will die. Hermione or Ron will die. Maybe both. If not.. Fred will die.. maybe Percy too.

Let's see... It'll be a 'bloodbath', eh?

Harry will defeat Voldy.. and Harry will "pass over" for a while. I dunno if he will stay dead.. but I have the feeling he'll see his dead people again.

OH.. and Remus will die... Last of the Mauraders.. etc. Which means Tonks will probably die too. Moody for sure...

Who's left?

Neville will be a hero. Luna? Hmm.. we don't see her b-day do we? She'll probably die. no to Luna

Sprout will die.. maybe by shards of glass when her greenhouse is attacked. nope

Sinistra will fall off the tower. I know, it's been done.. but hey.. it fits! nope

Trelawney is not a fraud.. she's just got that curse so no one will believe her. don't know about the curse.. but she's got a mean serve!!

The centaurs, goblins and house elves will all play huge roles in helping Harry finish his tasks.Not how I thought... but still yes

I hope the epilogue is Harry's birthday party when he's twenty-seven yrs old. I really hope so. About nine years and 32 days off...

It'd be nice if Ron and Hermione make it... Everyone didn't die in LotR.. nor in the Belgariad.

I cannot figure out a good reason for Dumbledore to have had that damned Invisibility Cloak. IF James left it with him... just how long before he died... did he leave it? Did he leave it on purpose? Or did he forget it/misplace it.... and DD 'conveniently' forgot to give it back? Did James lend it to the Order? But why not get it back, then, when your wife and child need hiding?

Who... or what... could have been THAT important? Trelawney... Snape... Ginny.... Luna... who might have been important to hide.. that summer? Neville? But that was AFTER James had died...None of the above... DD was just as big of bastard as I have ever made him out to be....


What artifact? What was going on... at that time? Not the Philosopher's Stone.. And if an artifact HAD been that important.. why didn't DD tell Harry? ahh... now we get to the crux of the matter, don't we? an artifact WAS the reason DD had it... and the reason he DIDN'T tell Harry...

No, I think it has to be a "who". Tonks would only have been eight years old. I can see hiding a child. But was she showing signs of her skill, at that age? Did they need to hide her?

So that remains a mystery to me. Another one... is just who is Snape's son? Rowling said that Snape does not have a daughter. Personally, I like Severitus... and it'd be cool if Snape was Harry's father. I don't see it in reality though. This'll have to be something for bk8!!

I've heard a few murmurings that perhaps Regulus and Snape worked together.. nope.. I suppose this could be true. IF Regulus is R.A.B.

It is pretty 'obvious', maybe too obvious. Oh... and Regulus' middle name is Arcturus. That's my fine guess.

I find the Masons in bk2, to be highly suspicious. I think they were the Malfoys. I think they were shocked to discover Harry Potter really there... and were afraid the ministry owl was for them... because they'd broken some sort of ward or something. Dobby bowed when they came in the door... and it is obvious Malfoy knew where Harry lived.. as Dobby knew. I guess Dobby could have used elf magic to go on his own... but I think Malfoy knew all along where Harry was. Dobby didn't come out and show himself until the very day the Mason's arrived. ............there IS no coincidence. don't see it... waiting for bk8

Hagrid, imo, WAS the first one to start to open Harry's mind to the Dark Lord. I think Voldy's wand was hidden in the pink umbrella. I think Hagrid took it when he picked up Harry. I think Pettigrew got it from Hagrid, when he was down in Hagrid's hut.. in PoA. I still think this...

I think Minerva let the demenotors get to BartyJr on purpose I think this too... but for different reasons?.. not for revenge.. but to safeguard their secrets.

Cissy would kill Bella to protect Draco.. if it comes to that. I think she could.. but Molly beat her to it. Cissy did come through for Draco though.. so I get one point for getting right, but two halves differently...

I think the fox Bella killed in Bk6... was an animagus.. (dunno who.. or if it matters).

If Hagrid is evil.. he has a dark lord weapon (Grawp), right there on the grounds.. keeping the centaurs riled up and pre-occupied. Doesn't look like it... And I already think the centaurs will be 'good'. Finally!!

I think McG started there, as the DADA teacher when Tom didn't get the job. She obviously switched to Transfiguration.. don't know

In Bk1... McG was not a trusted member of the Order. She barely knew Albus. But she knew Hagrid very well. Do we see McG at Grimmauld Place? She certainly wasn't one of 'the old crowd'. Hagrid kisses McG, in Bk1.. and McG only giggles. Hagrid told her he was going to bring Harry to #4 Privet Drive. Or at least, that he was going to end up there. She must have had a BIG reason to stay there ALL DAY.. and miss all the parties. Not to mention.. who was at the school? Flitwick? Slughorn? Sprout? No.. there is something verrrry amiss about that first scene.

Why is Petunia So scared in bk5? There is more than meets the eye with this one. As far as 'that awful boy'? I believe it to be Severus. Got that one right!

Who will do magic? Filch or Figg. I'm still trying to figure this one out... I'm not sure we see this..

Oh.. and Irma Pince= I am Prince. Which means that she is Eileen.. Severus' mother. I also think that Filch= Tobias. Which'd probably mean he is NOT the one to do magic.. but if Filch is not Tobias.. then I keep Argus in the running for using magic. Bk8....

Now, I suppose that'd be a good reason to hide someone under the invisibility cloak. Fake their deaths... using Draught of Living Death.. slip the cloak in the coffin.. and then when the bier flashes.. they apperate out under the cloak. hmmm... She's saving this for another story!

Ollivander has gone to ground hiding... and Fortescue.. I dunno. I remember he helded Harry with his history once.. (bk 3).. so there might be a clue there somewhere. Nope... on Ollivander.. I dunno what happened to Fortescue...

I didn't say it before.. but Pettigrew will die.. as he has a life debt to Harry... it'll come at a crucial moment. ........ yep on that one... Maybe Skeeter will die too... alas... no

The symbol on the book is a reference to Delphi. And the snake in the egg is a 'druid's egg'... symbolizing another kind of ritual. The dragon is Norbert... no, no and no

I know there is a bit more.. so I'll add it later....

again.. I am not Rowling.. I have not read bk7. I have not SEEN bk7. I have not seen SCAN'S of bk7. I am not part of scholastic. I am at home, on vacation.. and I will be in line to buy the book at midnight Friday night/12:01 Saturday... just like everyone else. IF I got anything right here.. it is either because of 'good sleuthing' @ the New Clues Forum... or plain Dumb Luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home